The Team Member is like an assistant to the admin user. They can help in setting up the Campaigns.
1. After logging in to your Skola account, go to your Account Settings page by clicking on your profile image at the top right corner of your page.
2. Next, click the Agency tab.
3. Now you can click on the "+ Add Sub-User" button.
4. On the pop-up you can now set the name and email.
5. For the Role you can choose "Team Member".
6. Select the Campaigns you want to assign Team Member.
7. For the permission setup, the Team Member will have a Campaign setting permission.
8. To customize the permissions you can tick and untick the boxes.
9. Once done click the Add button.
9. Once added the Sub-User or Team Member will receive an invite email.
They can then click on the link in the email to accept the invitation.