The Sub-User is a third-party user who can buy access to the campaign.
At the moment our system does not support any payment setup for Sub-Users. They will buy access through another system then. Once they have made the payment you can then give them access to your Skola campaign.
1. After logging in to your Skola account, go to your Account Settings page by clicking on your profile image at the top right corner of your page.
2. Next, click the Agency tab.
3. Now you can click on the "+ Add Sub-User" button.
4. On the pop-up you can now set the name and email.
5. Then you can choose Sub-user on the drop down.
6. Select the Campaigns you want to assign the Sub-User.
7. Then you can set the permissions. To customize the permissions you can tick and untick the boxes.
8. Once done click the Add button.
9. Once added, an invite email will be sent.
They can then click on the link in the email to accept the invitation.