After installing your Zoom App and before joining the event, it is best to check if your audio and video are working properly.
1. First, open your Zoom App and log in. At the top right corner of the app, click the gear icon.
2. On the Settings pop-up, you will have the Video and Audio tabs.
1. To test your camera, click the Video tab.
2. If your camera is working, a video will display right away.
1. To test your audio, click the Audio tab.
2. Click the "Test Speaker" button to test the sound from your speaker or headphones.
3. If you can't hear the sound you can click on the box beside it and choose the correct output device.
4. To check if your microphone is working visually, you can check the Input Leve. A blue bar will move from left to right indicating that your microphone is working.
5. If you do not see the blue bar, check if the correct device is set by clicking the box beside the Test Mic button.
5. You can click the "Test Mic" button to check the quality of your audio.
6. This will start recording the audio coming from your microphone. You can then start speaking.
7. Once done, click the "Recording" button and this will automatically playback the recorded audio.