1. After logging in to your Skola account got to the Integrations page. You can do this by clicking on your photo at the top right corner of your page and clicking "Account Settings".
2. Next, click the "Integrations" tab.
3. Navigate to Zappier the click the "Connect" button.
4. On the pop-up, copy the API key.
5, Next click "Skola" on the pop-up. This will open a new tab for the Skola and Zapier integration page.
6. On the new tab, click the "Accept Invite & Build a Zap" button.
7. Next, click the "+ Create Zap" button at the top right corner of the page page.
8. On the pop-up, type in "Skola" in the search box. Then click "Skola App (1.0.0)".
9. Click the box under Event then click the New Attendee Join Product option.
10. Next, click "Continue".
11. Now, click "Sign in".
12. On the next page, you can now enter the API that you copied earlier. If you have not copied this yet you can go back to your Skola account and copy the API key for the Zappier integration.
13. Once done click "Yes Continue".
14. On the next page, You will see that your account is now connected. Next, click "Continue".
15. Under the Product ID option, you can now choose the product that you want to
16. Once done, click "Continue".
17. To make sure it is working properly you can click "Test trigger".
18. The system will then scan for an attendee to test the trigger. Once the attendee info has been loaded you can now click "Continue".
19. You are now setup in Zappier.
Article is closed for comments.