Here are the steps on how you can add Sections and Rows to your page.
1. In the Funnel Builder, open the page you want to set up by clicking on the thumbnail image of the page.
2. Next, if you are working with an empty page, you can click on the "Add New Section".
If you want to add more Sections you can hover your mouse pointer on the edge of the section. It will highlight the boundary of the section. You can then click the plus symbol at the bottom.
3. After clicking the "Add New Section" or the Plus icon, you can pick the section type.
4. A new section will now be added.
Once the sections are added, you can now start adding rows.
1. Hover your mouse pointer over the grey box in the section. Then click "Add Row".
2. You will know that a new row has been added by hovering your mouse pointer over the grey box again. The Row will be highlighted with a green box.
1. After adding Rows, hover your mouse pointer over the Row box then click "Add Element".
2. On the right side of the page, you can drag and drop the type of element in the element box.
Elements are highlighted with an orange box.