Setting up actions will allow you to register new students automatically to your Zoom session.
1. After logging in to your Skola account, navigate to the Funnel you wan to setup then click "Go to funnel".
2. Next, click the settings icon at the top right corner of the page. This will open a pop-up.
3. On the Funnel Settings pop-up, click the "+ Add new action" button. This will open a new pop-up for the actions settings.
4. In the "Add new action" pop-up, follow these settings:
When: Register New Lead
Action: Add to list
List to Add: pick your preferred list where the system will add the new registered leads.
5. Once done click the "Save" button.
6. The actions will now be added to the Funnel Actions.
7. In the event that you need to edit, deactivate, copy or delete the action, you can click the horizontal dots icon against the action. Then the options will be available for you.
Another option to automatically register students is through Free Funnel (this requires the Skola Professional). Every attendee that will register through the free funnel will trigger a Register New Lead action in the Event.
You can also do this through a manual invite. You can click here to access our help guide.