You can set the push and email notification to your preferred setup.
1. First, log in to your Skola account. Click on your photo at the top right corner of your page then click "Accounts Settings".
2. Next, click the "Notifications" tab.
4. The system will then take you to the Push Notification settings. The settings are similar for Email Notifications. To switch to the email notifications setup click on the "Email Notifications" tab.
7. By default the settings are turned on. You can bulk turned off by clicking on the switch icon against the group settings.
8. To turn off individual setup settings by unticking the tick boxes.
Article is closed for comments.