You can personalize how your Product will look. You can add a custom icon and banner and set the colors to your preference.
1. After logging in to your Skola account, navigate to the Campaign the virtual event Product you want to set up. Then click "Got to product".
2. Next, click the settings icon.
3. You'll then be taken to the "General" tab page. You can now start personalizing the appearance of your Product.
Below are the parts of the General tab that you can set up:
You can update the Product Name by clicking on the existing name.
Product Logo & Banner
1. To add your custom Product logo click the box under "Product Logo".
*These steps will also apply to adding your Product Banner
2. After clicking the box, a pop-up will appear with options to add your logo image files. You can either Upload File, add an image file through External Link, or use an already uploaded image.
3. The "Uploading File" option will open your system folder and let choose the image file for your logo/banner.
4. After choosing a logo/banner image the system will now upload the file. Once uploaded, you can click on the image thumbnail and then click the "Select" button.
5. The preview of the logo/banner will now display on the boxes and on the Preview section.
This will update the color of your navigation bar.
8. You can customize the navigation bar color. By clicking the "Custom Color" drop-down menu under Navbar, you can choose between "Banner Transparent" (this will make the banner transparent) and "Custom Color" (this will allow you to pick a color in our color palette).
a. Banner Transparent
This will make your Navbar transparent and will show the background color.
b. Custom Color setup:
After selecting the "Custom Color" option, click on the box under it to open the color palette.
Now you can pick your preferred color.
Setting the Primary Color will set the color of the main buttons on the Product page.
1. First, click on the box under Primary Color to open the color palette.
2. After picking the color, you can check this by clicking the eye icon at the top right corner of the page.
3. This will open a new tab containing the preview of your product page. You can now check the page's primary button colors.
This will change the color of the numbers in the count-down timer.
1. Click the box under Countdown Colo. This will let you pick between Default and Custom Color. Choose the Custom Color option so you can pick a color.
2. Next, click the box below Custom Color to open the color palette. Now you can pick the color that you want.
3. The preview area is updated in real-time. Once you click on a color in the palette the preview image will get updated.
This option will change the countdown timer's background color.
You can follow the same steps above, from Countdown Color to set this up.
You can preview the actual product page by clicking the eye icon at the top right corner of your page.
This will open a new tab for the preview of your product site.
Please sign in to leave a comment.