You can prevent any customer from being able to purchase your products in your campaign by entering their IP address or email in the Block List. Any purchases or sign-ups attempted by someone using that address will be blocked.
This is an added security feature in Skola.
Here's how you can add a student to your block list.
1. First, log in to your Skola account. Navigate to the Campaign you want to set this up and click the horizontal dots against the campaign then click "Settings".
2. Next, click on the "Block List" tab.
3. Now, click on the "+ Add To Block List" button.
4. On the pop-up, you will have the Email and Ip Address options.
4.1. Enter the email address and reason for blocking (optional). Once done you can click on the "Add To Block List" button.
5. To block an Ip address click the "Ip Address" button then add the Ip address in the box.
You can add a reason (optional). Once done, click the "Add To Block List" button.
6. This is now added to your Block List.
7. To remove the email or Ip address from the block list, click the "Remove" button against the Ip address or email.