One of the best ways to give discounts to your users is by giving them coupons. You can set this up within your Campaigns.
Here's how you can add your coupons.
1. Frist, log in to your Skola account. Navigate to the Campaign you want to set this up then click the horizontal icons against it then click "Settings"
2. Next, click the "Coupon" tab.
3. Now, click the blue circle icon with the "+" sign to add a coupon.
4. On the pop-up you can add your preferred coupon code.
4.1. For the discount amount settings, you can choose between Percentage and Dollars. Then you can enter your desired amount.
4.2. Under Product, you can choose between your products from any Campaign.
You can also add multiple products to a coupon.
4.3. (Optional) You can tick on the box against the "Expiration date" and you can set a start and end date for your coupon.
4.4. You can also set the coupon to disable after several uses by ticking on the tickbox against "Disable after several uses".
5. Once done, click the "Save" button.
7. Your coupon is now ready.
Please note if your coupon has a "Pending" status, it means you set up a start date set in the future.
You can check this by clicking on the horizontal dots icon against the coupon and then clicking "Edit". This will also allow you to update other details in your coupon.