Adding Sender Emails
Multiple emails can be added and used as sender emails in your courses.
1. First, log in to your Skola account. Then click "Account Settings".
2. Click the "Emails" tab.
3. Then you can add the email and your preferred sender name for the email. Once done click the "Add New Email" button.
4. The email will then have a "Pending" status and the system will notify you to confirm the email that was added.
5. Next, check your email and click on the link in the verification email to confirm. Once done the status will change to "Confirmed".
Setting Up Sender Emails
1. First, you need to add a Campaign. You can click here to access our help guide on how to add a Campaign.
2. To set up the sender email that you added, locate the campaign that you want to add the sender email to then click the horizontal dots icon against the campaign then click "Settings".
3. Next, click the box under "Default Sender Email" then choose your preferred sender email.
You can also test the Sender Emails that you added. Click here to access our helpful guide.