Adding your domain to Skola will let you publish your Virtual Events websites and pages to your chosen domain. This makes it easier for visitors to find your site on search engines like Google. If you wish to use your domain, Kindly follow the instructions below:
Before you proceed, you will need to purchase a new domain to use or own a domain. You can purchase domains on websites like Namecheap.com or Godaddy.com.
This guide will show you how to connect a domain from Namecheap.com. These steps are similar to most domain platforms.
1. To get started, you need to log in to your Skola account. Then on your picture at the top right corner of your page then click "Account Settings".
2. Next, click the "Domain" tab.
3. Next, on the “Create Campaign Domain" pop up, you need to copy the IP address. You need to add this to the record type A for your domain so it will point to Skola.
4. In your domain platform, look for the "Advanced DNS" page then delete all record types. On Namecheap.com you can do this by clicking the trash icon against it.
5. Now, you need to add a new record. You can click the “ADD NEW RECORD” button.
6. Under Type, Choose “A Record”.
7. Set "Host" with the At sign “@”. Then paste the copied IP address from Skola under "Value".
8. Once done, you need to save the changes.
9. Next, add your domain in the “Domain Name” box on the "Create Campaign Domain" pop up in your Skola account. Then click the "Verify" button to check if your domain is set up correctly.
10. Once your domain is verified, click the "Submit" button.
Your domain now will be added to the list of Campaign Domains. You can now add the domain to your Campaigns. Please click here to access our help guide.
Please note: sometimes it will take about 30 minutes up to 24 hours for your new domain to get registered. If this goes beyond 24 hours kindly contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.